Friday, May 15, 2009
Gia's words
Gia loves to communicate. Some of you might remember that her first word was an enthusiastic "Hi!" ... she also says: Bye, Mom, Da, Dog, Ball, Belt, Beh ("baby"), Boh ("boy") Hat, Hot, Uh-uh, Uh-oh and Nana (actually meaning "banana," and accompanied by a dance). I think I'm forgetting one or two more. Now she's also excited to sign words: Yes (infrequent!), No, More, Eat/hungry, Apple, Milk, Cracker, Up, Bath, Shoe, Cat, Bunny, Bird, Elephant, Squirrel (her latest fave), Book, and Bye. Naturally, she's always pointing to what she wants, and I suppose that's sign language, too. Of course, her receptive language is much broader than her expressive language, and it's amazing to see how much she understands. Like all of us, she's thrilled to speak and be understood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Auntie Reina and I love looking at Gia's blog. She is really growing up quickly.
Post a Comment